26 septiembre 2021

Podcast: which famous person, dead or alive, would you like to meet?

 



Hello, kids.

There are many famous people in the world. Which famous person, dead or alive, would you like to meet?

For example, I would like to meet Stan Lee, the creator of many superheroes. I would like to talk to him about many secrets of his superheroes and how he invented them.

I would ask him why he always said the word "Excelsior". and why did you decide to draw comics?

Finally, I would also ask you to teach me how to draw one of those.

What about you children? Remember to write your name and comment on your classmates' posts.

8 comentarios:

  1. keanu reeves because he is in the matrix and i want to go to matrix

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to meet Luis Miguel because I really like his songs and I would ask him how he was inspired to make songs and also how he learned to sing(naila)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. AXEL
    i lake tolk whit michael jordan becuse is my favorite basketbollate and becouse is very long i wuld like ask you what is yuor technice to play very well

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want to meet bill gates because he created MAICROSOFT

    NICOLAS.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Salma:I would like to meet Daniel Radcliffe because he is my favorite actor, and I would ask him how he felt when filming the movie Harry Potter since he was the main character, I would also ask him how many years it took them to shoot that movie and how it can become a actor

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would like to meet Michea b Jordan because he is a very good athlete in basketball and he is a very good person :) .
    a por cierto soy Dante

    ResponderEliminar

Podcast: which famous person, dead or alive, would you like to meet?

  Hello, kids. There are many famous people in the world. Which famous person, dead or alive, would you like to meet? For example, I would l...